Monday, October 11, 2010

Feel better Zach! Here's some Bower Aide.

   Recorded quiet for a reason I'll investigate later. More importantly, is a song I wrote for FeedbacK headset.



   In grade school I wanted to be in a band called "FeedbacK" because it was my favorite sound and it had "db" in the middle, which is a nice possibly symmetrical way to write the first <=> ( ) or inner <=> [ ] intials of my name, (D)avi[d] [(B)]yrne

   In reality, it's what I call this headset whose mic and speaker signals are sent to opposite ends of my pedals, feedback at a pitch with harmonics in A, I think.

   The pitch of that feedback is adjusted by the tone setting on the Fuzz, the frequency of the delay, the endurance of the delay times, distortion/fuzz being on or off, the variations in tremolo at a specific depth, and an octave down pitch shifter that kicks in early on, after a chorus effect helps sweep the pitch in the intro.

No comments:

Post a Comment